question : I would like to delete any sites I have been on from the history. Can I stop them from being saved.
Answer :You can stop history being saved by using the Privacy option in your browser.
- In Internet Explorer it is in the Tools menu and is called "InPrivate Browsing".
- n Google Chrome select the tool button and then "New Incognito Window".
- In Safari it iis in the Edit Menu and is called "Private Browsing"
- In Opera it is in the File menu and is called "New Private Window".
- In Firefox it is in the Tools menu and is called "Start Private Browsing".
This article written by Stephen Chapman, Felgall Pty Ltd.