MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro
Another drive partitioning tool for home and business users.
- Disk, partition and wizard functions are easily accessible either from the menus or from the sidebar.
- Provides wizards for common tasks.
- All options easily accessible either via the menus or via the sidebar
- Supports all common partition types, basic and dynamic disks, and both MBR and GPT.
- Includes a partition recovery option
- Only includes the free version of the bootable partition manager disk - you need to upgrade to the advanced version to get all the pro features on a bootable disk. (at least this was a requirement with the Pro version I was given to review)
- This product has been produced by a company where English is not the staff's first language. As a result, while there is an extensive FAQ that covers just about everything you'd expect a partitioning tool to do, it is very hard to understand the poor English. Rereading several times is often required.
This program provides all of the disk partitioning functionality that a home user is ever likely to need as well as most business users. As you would expect from a Pro version of such a product that you need to pay for this program provides a number of features that are not found in any of the free partitioning tools.
This product is not only for creating and resizing partitions, it also includes a range of features for maintaining your system. There is even a partition recovery wizard to help you to restore lost or deleted partitions.
The biggest problem with this particular program is language. While the product can do just about everything that you are likely to ever need to do with disk partitioning, the help pages can be very hard to read.
Download the pro version of MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro.